The Mane Event Equine Therapy is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization that is dedicated to bringing joy and laughter to others. We welcome volunteers and have a need for various types of skillsets. Volunteers must be at least 12 years old and if under 18 must have an adult with them at all times.
- Mini Handler- Groom, train, and bond with the minis at the ranch on a continual basis. Volunteer handlers accompany our group on public and therapy visits and are solely responsible for one of the miniature therapy horses on each visit.
- Mini Caregiver- Groom, train, and bond with the Mini’s at the farm on a continual basis. Volunteer caregivers join during visits and are responsible for crowd control, clean up if needed, and the safety for the handler and the mini.
- Photographer-Take pictures of the team before and after each event for social media. Volunteer photographers will also be responsible for securing written permission.
- Seamstress- Plan, alter, and sew costumes for various events.
- Fundraiser- Develop, organize, and oversee a variety of fundraising campaigns and events and actively promotes our mission to businesses and the general public.